- Liners – Geomembranes
- Secondary Containment
- Erosion Control
- Secondary Containment System
- Aeration – (Water, Pond, Lake)
- Silt, Safety, and Sediment Control
- Landscape Fabric
Dura Life Containment Systems, the leading provider of secondary containment on the market, are the most common sense alternative to high-maintenance earth dikes and costly concrete. We are able to provide you with systems that are of the highest quality, with the durability to match.
Each Dura Life Containment System is professionally engineered, using Finite Element Analysis (FEA). This process efficiently pinpoints and eliminates stress points, producing the most environmentally safe system in the industry. Systems are designed to exceed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Standards and EUB (G55) regulations for oil spill prevention and countermeasures.
We use only the highest quality, chemically treated, galvanized steel. The 65,000 PSI, heavy-duty 10, 12 and 14 gauge corrugated steel construction resists rust and corrosion even in the harshest environments. Steel wall heights are available in 12”, 25”, 33”, 45”, 57” and 68” in order to best match each containment system.
Our steel systems ensure longevity, by forming each sidewall sheet with flanged tops and double bolted seams, providing twice the strength while maintaining sidewall shape and failsafe seals. To prevent further leakage when, and if, a spill occurs, our high-grade liners are expertly sealed at each seam.
Dura Life Containment Systems come in four standard shapes. However, custom site creations are also available. Custom Containment Systems fit anywhere, allowing tight installations between structures possible. Our custom corner systems can be installed with as many as 14 different angles to work around obstacles such as pipes, buildings and control equipment.
Dura Life Containment Systems can be easily disassembled, moved and reassembled to a new site, making relocating easy. Additionally, expansions and modifications to an existing system is easily done by adding more panels and liners.
Dura Life® Ground Guard Containment Systems
• Created exclusively for above ground installations.
• These containment systems require ZERO ground penetration and/or disturbance, taking away timely site identification that is typically needed when installing systems requiring post holes set in concrete.
• Ground Guard Systems take the risk of puncturing existing pipelines away by removing the threat of digging underground.
• Concrete materials are eliminated entirely, making the Ground Guard the toughest, all-steel system in the industry
Dura Life® Dynamic Loading Containment Systems
• Designed and manufactured to contain an entire load if a catastrophic rupture were to occur.
• The strongest containment system on the market today without a single reported failure in the entire history of the brand.
• Built with 10 gauge steel walls and patented Z-posts set in concrete that protects the structure from frost heave.
• Designed by professional engineers that utilize state-of-the-art Finite Element Analysis tools to scrutinize every component in order to maximize durability and increase strength.
Powder coated color finishing provides one of the most economical, longest-lasting, and most color-durable quality finishes available.
• Surfaces are more resistant to chipping, scratching, fading, and wearing than other finishes.
• Color selection that is virtually unlimited.
FRS Sioux Steel Spill Box 101111
Protect workers and the environment by using a product that delivers the durability and construction you expect from Sioux Secondary Containment.
The purpose of the Load Line Spill Box from Sioux Secondary Containment is to catch any oil that may leak when a truck is loading from a storage tank.
With its metal construction, our spill box will easily comply with grounding and safety regulations. Whether transferring liquids in or out, static electricity does not have the chance of building up and potentially causing a fire at the site. Requires proper sized coupler accessory. Available in 2”, 3”, and 4”.
Spill Box Accessory Options
Siphon SystemThe siphon system performs the function of siphoning the liquid that spills when connecting and disconnecting the large lines that carry the liquids. The small spill collects in the bottom of the load line and in the process of pumping the fluid out of the tank, it creates a suction and removes most of the spill.
The grounding system is attached to the side of each spill box. It features a retractable cable with spring clip that attaches to the metal portions of the tank truck. This feature is an accessory of the spill box that is necessary for grounding while transferring is occurring.